20080513

Why?

Here I am sitting up into the weeeeeee hours of the night, doing a very, very dirty deed. Eating rice crackers with cream cheese smothered in red pepper jelly.

Did I mention I am lactose intolerant?


Ya, here's to self destruction.

It's all WB's fault, this past weekend we went out and had dip and crackers at HD's and WB presented this odd combination. My goodness, what a lovely medley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, have you finished that red pepper relish I gave you in the Fall? I think I have a few left that haven't sugared too bad (you might not lose a couple of teeth if you chew carefully). If you're a good girl I'll give you some more. Mum

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

I could tell a white lie and say, Mom, I have gobbled it all up, but alas, it has taken all my will power to not eat every last jar in the house with a wooden spoon.

That Jelly rocks! I'll be good, so please give me some more.