I woke up this morning, grabbed a coffee, did the usual routine. As I passed the one mirror downstairs, I realized I looked like a Fraggle. My hair was everywhere. (WB called and want's to go for coffee at 9, ugggh, need to do damage control with my doo).
It's funny, because you get to a point in a marriage, and everything is accepted. Using a mud mask (spot specific), and bedhead, is a common thing now. When did this change? When did that comfort level kick in?
Addled is really funny in the morning (when I see him). He gets puffed, squinty eyes, pillow wrinkles on the cheeks, and his fingers swell up like sausages. He also has this habit of tucking his shirt into his pyjama pants. When he had hair, it would stick up all over the place. Those were cute times. |
1 comments:
Oh, girl, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Your poor Dad having to take "Big George" into the Urologist to be prodded, pricked and photographed by strangers with a young nurse hovering over him, taking a peek and trying to keep a straight face (ONLY KIDDING!!!) George is a fine specimen and still responds to l960's stimuli and Archie comics. The comfort level boots in after the first shock of watching him burp and fart and juggle a case of twenty-four all at once. Doesn't take long at all. Love, Mum
Post a Comment