
Addled sent me an email in the wee hours of the morning that read:
"I'm upset that we don't live in London anymore. We could have offered accommodations to these lovely young men."
LOL. . .sometimes Addled can be quite witty. It was a post on kijiji.
It begs me to ponder "what's in that guy's Slurpee?" He looks like the guy from Helix. The other guy looks like Gowan with a hint of Adam and the Ants. I must admit, I am not a big fan of the dreads, I knew a guy who got busted for having a magic mushroom attached to one of his dreadlocks. Dreads just make me itchy. I tried it years ago, Addled has had dreads as well.
Wanted: Greetings Prospectve Shelter Provider
Price: Please contact
A notice to all:
Greetings,
I and my brother from another mother Daryn Moonwater will be in London by June 1. London will be a base of operations and is the first leg in what will become a traveling show whose mission is to spread th’Love. While in London we desire to stay for a time in a place owned/stewarded/run by someone who at least suspects their own divine nature/connection; who experiences or desires peace in their own reality and who desires like us to develop further the re-membrance to their Higher Selves.
A little insight into who we are: Daryn and I are ministers; humble servants of th’Love at large and on a mission for Creator/God/All That Is. With us there is an amazing dog named Soma. Soma is beautiful beyond the word; is of high level intelligence and is not only one of the best trained animals I have ever had the pleasure to be around, he is also a brother from another mother.
Our mission and our service manifests in as many forms as there are sisters and brothers in need. We know that everything in life is energy in vibration including you and us as well as peace and suffering. We understand that by practicing peace; willingly extending our energy through service and manifesting our own deepest desires we expand to become better us’s and improve our specific expression of Creator Consciousness. Through the process of celebrating all of life in our own lives we thrive and model for all our sisters and brothers the potential for their own expression of th’Awesomeness… in this way there is no preachin required.
We also understand that many will not read this request in the spirit it is given and our Awesomeness is not affected. If there are any among you who have such a place to offer two of God’s humble ministers and their fine brother Soma; who feel that they would like to be associated with our version of high vibration then please respond to this notice with your phone number and we will contact you.
To our mass growth in consciousness and th’Love to us all,
Clint J. Mitchell
Which also leads me to the question. . ."When is the Awesomeness Mothership going to beam down and pick you up?"
"How high is your vibration?" "What model?" "Where can I get it?" "Variable Speed?"
Or as Zappa says
"Is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho?"
Who on earth would take these guys in? Homeowners who would even think about it, must be sniffing adhesives. (Actually, I did forward Rutiger's number to them) Heeheee.
Today, I am driving my favourite tenant to the doctors, later on this afternoon. While she is there, I will probably pop in to a few thrift stores. I am not looking for anything in particular, but you just never know what you are going to find. My favourite areas are the glass ware and the wooden hanger area.
Last night while at doggy training, I asked about what to do when a dog pushes through your legs as you are walking. I was told they are most likely trying to lead you and you are to lock your knees around their heads. I have bruises all over my knees from the dogs pushing me, and when Onyx gets to his full weight, if this continues, he will probably knock me ass over tea kettle. As both dogs do it, I figured it was a genetic trait, part of the GSD coming out as they are herding dogs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment