20080522

Today, Gibbles, Tibbles and I have to go to the dentist and get our Chiclets cleaned.

I don't think Addled's muslix and puffed wheat was the best decision, my floss has gone missing.

The fire here is roaring, it is just so nasty out. As I was sitting in the tub, I thought I heard the oil truck go by (living here, you kind of get to know trucks by their sound). So, dripping, I peeked out the window, and yes, it drove by. My towel yanked from the hook, dropped my legs into the awaiting long johns, I squeezed into my clothes and ran outside to check the oil level. Nope, not a change.

At least, with the rain, the Rose of Sharron's that I replanted are getting a good drink.

This weekend is the Annual Barn Bash across the road. The grounds are filling up with campers and RV's. I put the BBQ on lock down when we purchased it, plus it is beside the dog run, so if any rogue campers wander into my yard, they will be faced with a thick rusty chain and barking dogs.

Later:

No cavities, neither I nor the kidlets had any fillings to get filled. The usual. . ."you are brushing too hard", but other than that, my pegs are in good repair. I am supposed to stop putting my front and lower teeth together and grinding when I see something cute (it could be the sight of a nose (human or dog), WB's baby, baby noses, or even GaryM may appreciate this one~~~baby toes). I told the dentist I thought I was causing little cracks in my front teeth, by doing it. She thought it was the funniest thing in the world. "Well, I have three cute dogs, and I can't stop doing it". "Well, you should make an effort to stop, although there are no cracks, you could cause them".

Gibbles has slacked off though, she has plaque attack, and has not been looking after her braces. I told the hygienist to scare her, with orthodontic horror stories.

As we drove home I did some tongue clicking guttural songs. Gibbles became enraged, Tibbles told me I was making her sick.

As I pulled the truck up to the school, and the kids jumped out, Tibbles went one way, and Gibbles the other way. As I passed Gibbles leaving, I beeped the horn twice for good measure. The look on her face was absolute horror and embarrassment. It was a beautiful sight.

0 comments: