20080507

Monday, the kids, Addled and I went out for lunch, both kids ordered the same thing, and came down with a touch of food poisoning. Gibbles went to school this morning. Tibbles bounced back quickly.

Last night was Wookie's training. It went relatively well, considering she is too bloody happy, and wants to kiss everyone she meets, and sniff every dogs bum. It was like a party.

I came home with yet another new type of head halter New Trix, it looks like a bondage outfit, but it is the cadillac of training collars. You have to be a Rhodes Scholar to figure it out though.

Also came home with two balls that you stuff with their kibble, and it gives you a break, as well as gives the dog a job. They have to work for their kibble.

Now, I am starting clicker training. God help me if I am around a bunch of old people with floppy dentures, the dogs will go nuts.


It is auction listing day, so once I get the house in order, replant some more Rose of Sharron, and have a bath, I am going to dig through my hoard, and post some stuff. Nothing at the moment is popping out for me, so I will have to ponder what I will sell.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm caught up on Button Boy now :) I must say that I am rooting for him to find a way back into the furnace room, lol. That is true entertainment for this prairie girl!

Hope you are all well :)

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Hmmph! Next time the bastard comes over asking for mentholated balm or suppositories, I will send him your way. I'll say, Buttons just keep walking west, you'll find Andrea, and she's got her gloves on. LOL.

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

mmmmmmmm ointment. that sounds even more grotesque.

Anonymous said...

I'll just leave him in a car out front of our house and he can press button in there. Then he'll get stolen with the car cause that what people here do for fun!

eeewe on ointment...

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Good grief...maybe I should send him your way, one look at Buttons, and the thieves would be running towards Banff. He and his slick ointment could act as a deterrent.