20080509

WB and I went out yesterday. I bought a "wardrobe", one of those thirty dollar things that suffice for lack of closet space. It took me a whole hour to put the contraption together, and after getting the nose sweats, it was finally erected. I thought it would be easy as pie, but of course I was in a hurry and just could not get all the little parts lined up. Then problem became, where to put it? I couldn't move the 1970's personal sauna (it's full of high heels that I cannot wear), I couldn't move the dressers, I couldn't move the sea chests, my bedroom is FULL.





Addled came home to a house that looked like a bomb hit it. I hung up his extensive collection of retro inspired cowboy shirts and vacuumed and called it a day.





While WB and I were at Wallymart, I noticed a cart that had been deserted, I looked around for an owner but was unable to find one, so I took all the dinky cars out and placed the bundle of toys and stuff on an empty shelf in the store. After a few minutes, WB said "Lisa, I think that is the owner". . . WB ran away swiftly, baby in tow. So there I was, with a potentially stolen cart, and not knowing what to do. The cart was now full of pig ear strips, closet organizer, wooden hangers and natural cleaners (I ran out of Tea Tree Oil, and I figured I would try the Citrus Sage blend out). WB had deserted me! Full of paranoia I walked the aisles trying to find her, while thinking, what if the prior cart owner was of the violent type and would I feel a sudden cuff to the back of my head? There might be a need for back up. I found WB in the juice box aisle, and then she thought she saw the owners again. She watched where they went, and then with a sigh of relief said "they didn't go down the car aisle. . .they just must have been confused shoppers."



Anyhow, today, I cut three property's worth of grass (I am posting this post later in the day), took the dogs out separately for uphill fetch with my dear tenant / neighbour. She is such a sweety. May is in full swing. Flowers are popping, and things are getting very green and lush.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great looking parents! You must be proud!