20070821

Bathtub #2

So, the bath water was steamy, the towel was in position, my bits were ready for the plunge.

The dogs started barking downstairs. I started dribbling in "Relaxation Essential Oil Blend". Little voices were in earshot. No, the little elfish voices were not in my head, but seemed to be originating from my front porch. My bits and I scuffled toward the window "Who is there?!" I yelled.

"Where is "Tibbles"?", answered me back.


"She is in the middle of Lake Huron, and won't be back for a few days."


"Why?"


"Because she is on a boat."

"Oh"

Then my other neighbour chimed in, which I ignored completely.

(Holy shitballs, are you kidding me, I just wanted one bath, I wanted to be pruned!)

(If you are really interested in who these little imps are, you can peruse one of my first posts, that describe glass on a swing).

I don't know how long I spent in the tub, it was quick, the dogs were barking, then the kids started playing in my driveway. . . I would like one hour of complete non audible noise. I wish I had one of those thingamajigs that blasted out tones that kept irritating children and drunks away.

On another ADHD note, I really like updates on Paris Hilton.

Update:

3 beds stripped and new sheets.
Laundry that was previously dry, put away.
More laundry in the washer and dryer.
Kitchen cleaned.
Quicky tidy of bedrooms.

If I can get the house in order in the next few hours, I might just be able to take some time and do some hooking or maybe garden in the next couple of days.

0 comments: