My not so secret naughty vices and hangups.
1) Anything sweet or high in carbs.
2) Kathy Griffin (I recently found her on the Comedy Network, and she kills me).
3) Noses. (I like to squish them).
4) Trying out self tanners (so far, Tan Towel works), and anti aging moisturizers.
5) Laughing at people.
6) Closet smoker (actually tool shed smoker) that does not like the smell / taste/ or look of smoking.
7) I don't pump my own gas. ( I am in the process of practicing, but I always ask the attendant to watch me. I am afraid I will blow somebody up, or be the cause of an environmental spill).
8) Trashy magazines. I love celebrity gossip, especially when you get to see their flaws.
9) Getting irritated with Sarah Jessica Parker. I think she looks like a primate, and although, I am sure her personality is different than the one on "Sex and The City", I still can't stand her. Her fictitious column always starts with "I start to wonder. . . (or something similar)" Plus she is too self absorbed on that show. I watch the show because of the other characters. I love them, but she is just a pain in the ass.
10) Staring at my Ab Lounge and Tony Little, and not using them.
11) Fear of driving, especially when there is no white line on the left or no mid line delineation. I don't like people walking, riding bicycles, farm machinery, or Mennonite buggies on my route.
12) Fear of spiders.
13) Will not eat at A&W or Burger King. A&W always makes me get a rash, or a throat infection, and Burger King gave us a bad case of food poisoning, then offered us vouchers for free meals after we contacted them. We declined.
14) Procrastination.
15) Speaking in made up accents, or weird voices. |
2 comments:
You should really have your own t.v. show.
I honestly do not think mainstream television could handle my titillating wit, sarcasm, or natural beauty. I am the ultimate package.
Are you the person who asked the redundant question about the 2000 Civic SiR?
Post a Comment