This is the bathing suit I have fallen head over heels in love with. 
Please Pin Up Girl Clothing, start sewing some more! This is the Bettie one piece. I am waiting patiently, and I keep checking back to their fabulous site to see if they have my size. It is such a happy swim suit. Everyone knows how much I like to be happy :) They have some great stuff, best on the web. Their link is in my web links but here is their quicky url: I have posted a lot of fluff today. . .I have been bored, it was too hot to do anything extremely fantastic. I vacuumed, I dusted, I did laundry, I made dinner, I cleaned Wookie's ear, and I have been checking on my auctions, which are flopping like crazy. I am also on the hunt for a certain circuit breaker, that I keep getting out bid on. General Electric type THQP, the non bolted type. I am looking for both the 20 amp and the 15 amp single pole. So I am OCD with the eBay stuff. |
4 comments:
That is a flattering suit, I could go for something like that myself...Coleman lanterns sure do come in handy...ciao
Isn't it the sweetest suit ever?
They have some other really nice one piece ones as well, and their prices aren't very high.
Alas, that one is "out". Hopefully they bring it back for next season.
Do you have colemans too?
AND, the suit looks like it sucks you in, while defining curves. Plus it's sexy.
New stock is coming very soon, I promise! We did some tweaking on the suit (for the better), but it held things up a bit. I'm thinking at this point it'll be less than a week.
Post a Comment