I am on a mission today, it seems like Mission Impossible. My polka dot bathing suit has gone A.W.O.L. and I have a can of square head hand forged nails that needs to be found. So, I spent some time looking and I just can't find either of them.
The basement is probably where the nails are, and my Dad gave them to me a while ago, which, I don't really recall, but if he says he did, that means that they are somewhere in my possession. I would have put them in "a special spot", but my "special spots" are everywhere now in the chaos of the said basement. There are webs, and spiders, and things that go bump in the night down there. I can't get to anything, because my husband has not removed all the concrete he dug, and everything else has been pushed around. Plus, I can't fucking see down there. I have a flashlight, but it doesn't do any good.
I have a terrible fear of having a fire, and being mocked by the local fire department at the state of my basement. Never mind the loss of life or things, I worry that my house isn't organized enough. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment