Not a good day for self actualization. Although my mind was meandering while removing crap next door.
Still lurking at the http://www.athabascau.ca/ website, amongst other things, like removal of vapour barrier, getting pink insulation lodged in my eyes, trying to remove other ceilings. What the heck did I do in a past life that brought me here? I am not full of self pity, but a tad embittered today. Still rubbing the pink insulation out of my pupils.
I just can't figure out what to take, I can't make the leap of faith and just take a course it seems. Briggs and Myers labelled me an INFP , www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html (good site if you know your type, and have taken the actual test, not the quicky version) and the other test showed me that I could either enjoy becoming a:
1)Researcher (maybe). 2) Gardener (ha ha). 3) Professional student (I could see that). 4) Professor (like the idea, but a professor of what?). 5)Church Minister (oh dear, that could cause me to spontaneously combust). 6)Nutritionist. . . don't like the word "food". 7)Massage Therapist. . .I don't like touching people if I don't know them. 8)Translator. . . all I have to say is Kenny my much loved Japanese trainer, translation wouldn't work for "Lisa-San", as he affectionately (?) named me. I could not understand a word this poor man said. He did offer me green tea gum occassionally. 9)Missionary. . .I wouldn't like that position.
(Those were just a few options. My other issue is that if I don't hold the piece of paper that show's an A+, it's not worth it to me. Self learning doesn't count for me, it counts for others, I don't need to see a degree to find a person interesting or worthwhile. It's my own self inflicted, self directed perfectionist thing. If it's not done right, it's not worth doing, and I know that is a fallacy. I ease up blathering around on the blog, because I consider it fluff, and not serious writing.) My punctuation is a case in point.
Hmmm. . .that really helps, especially living here. Introspection sucks. I keep thinking, if I had walls everything would become clear to me. I was looking at some pictures of our old house and realized, holy, everything was tidy and displayed well. Here, I am living the Sanford and Son nightmare.
One thing that is now clear are my toilets (I treated them to the Muriatic Acid, just a few drops). For some strange reason they have been turning black! I can't for the life of me think why. I know we have water so hard that we could grow stalagmites, and I know that parts of the house (toilets) are still galvanized. The same thing though is happening at the one rental, and it is ABS. So it must be the water. My walking buddy suggested a water softener.
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment