20070412

If you squint really hard. . .

Actually, if you just click on the picture, you won't hurt your eyeballs when you read this:

4 comments:

spambox said...

For which the footnote credit should have gone to 1997 Darwin Awards, and by passing the plagerism off as her own prose Ms Dudley says something about the trustworthiness of newspapers, but the real story here, as with all the Darwin Awards, is how thankful we should be to these people for graciously removing themselves from the human gene pool thereby leaving the rest of our species that teeny much more average overall intelligent!

Jen said...

Regardless of the story's origins, I'm pretty sure I would not have called 911 if my husband brought a motorcycle into the living room. I would have stepped over his body and gone shopping.

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Yo. What up Mr.G? (sorry I couldn't help but say that).

Bad, Bad Ms. Dudley, she should have known better than to plagiarize! I guess, whatever it takes to sell a paper, eh? (tisk tisk).

I guess I am one to sucumb to Urban Legends quite easily. Alas, when I received an email a few years ago, that warned of exploding cacti, which were impregnated with deathly poisonous spiders, I disposed of my herd of prickly friends abruptly. I didn't wait for them to "vibrate" as the original email warned. After I alerted friends and family as well to the threat, I felt very silly when I found out about the Urban Legend. I guess I should have checked this one out as well.

Admittedly, I do like Jen's take on the said story. In my daydream mode, I can envision shiny black stilettos grinding in to the glass shards and stepping over the writhing body, then pausing briefly to remove the contents of the hubby's wallet, and THEN go shopping. LOL