20070412

No trees came down in the gale force winds last night. Instead of trying to get to sleep I watched Kalifornia. I had never seen it before, and it was one movie that I did want to see. I found it quite bland. What I want to see right now is Grindhouse. I would give my eye teeth to go see that baby right now. Just the thought of seeing someone hobbling around on a gun makes me want to see it. (Not that I am into guns, or checkered flags, or trucks with those big wheels and those large lights or anything well. . .I think most people would get what I am trying to elude to. . .I just want to see someone using one as a prosthesis). Kurt Russel is in it, and, after seeing Big Trouble in Little China a thousand times as a kid, I would like to see him in this as well. I just love Tanantino movies, I loved Four Rooms, and I think Rodriguez also did one of the mini films in that as well (I may be wrong).


I think I am going to go through my paperwork again today. . .I was dreaming about it last night. It was like playing too much Cribbage, and instead of cards, it was rental expenses that were floating through my noodle. Talk about obsessive.

The one benefit of the storm last night, is that eventually, it turned to rain, no, we are not snow free yet, but it did melt some of the offending white stuff. I see tulips poking up through the grass, and that gives me some hope.

0 comments: