Go Wookie Go! Ya right, the ding dong didn't want to jump in even after all the cheer leading I was doing. I am trying to teach her that water is her friend. I threw little sticks in, but she just would follow them around the bank until they floated inshore. Smart. Gorgeous walk, albeit muddy. This was my reward for finally gathering all the tax stuff together. I needed OUT. Drive By Fry Guy update: I have been trying to nab a picture of him. I am almost ready to put shoe polish under my eyes and staple a few pieces of foliage to my tata's , drag out the combat attire, and go commando with my camera. The K's have seen him, which they reported today. Just think "Country Death Song" minus the death. He has that ambiance. It kind of reminds me of the Grudge woman who popped up in pictures all over the place, only attired with a checkered flag jacket and a trucker hat. |
20070412
Blyth Brook Pics
Posted by
Stink Eye & Tube Steak
at
1:07:00 p.m.
0 comments:
Post a Comment