High waisted skinny jeans are in. Look at how high the rise is !!!! Are you kidding me? It's just not right. I think I might start getting sick. I noticed in my edition of Elle, waists are getting higher and the jeans are getting tighter around the ankles. This is a picture of the Cheap Monday Eiffle Tower Jeans. I think of Steve Erkle or a certain relative that remains nameless, who still wears stirrup pants, when I see this type of denim abomination. You can view these jeans straight from the source http://www.cheapmonday.com/ . I was easing up on my hatred of the skinny jeans, but it resurfaced when the jeans added an ultra high waist. There is something wrong when the waist band chafes your armpits. I will never ever wear these atrocities. If I ever do, it will signify that I need professional help or that I have sucumbed to very bad taste. (Rocker jeans. . .that's what we punks used to call the skinny jeans. . .but I guess they don't look that bad. It's the high waisted thing that is really bothering me tonight. There is nothing flattering about them). Okay, this is not an astute observation by any means, but I just had to say it. It is a tad ironic that scientists are using DNA found in the supposed Jesus Tomb from 2000 years ago, but they were not able to use DNA taken from Lynn Harper in the Steven Truscott case. I know, I am probably comparing apples to oranges. But those were my first thoughts after "scanning" the Jesus Tomb articles. Lynn Harper's remains are 50 years old, and they probably would be only able to use DNA to test for her identity, which in fact they already know, anything left under her fingernails would have been dust by the time they exhumed the body. The darn snow blower is pooched, Adam started it up today, and it wouldn't move forwards or backwards, the axle is broken or something. I dunno. It might be a pin or something. Who knows. Right now I am listening to "Chocolate and Cheese" by Ween. It has some really good tracks, and is an old favourite (well, most of the songs, not all). _____________________________________________________________________________________ Later on: As my hard drive emits sounds like nails on a chalkboard, my stereo is playing "Odelay" by Beck. Nice Nice. I am in a funk, I have been trying to alter a few pairs of jeans, and only managed to do one. The kids are back from their much anticipated ski trip, and both of them look like they have been dragged through a knot hole. My youngest, had cherry eyes, and my eldest, well, she is pale and frothing at the mouth. . They had fun though. My inlaws were quick to do the drop off, I think they were exhausted as well. On another note, because my comment moderation was not working (some viewers complained that their comments were lost, I have ended the moderation phase). |
20070227
Gag-o-rama
Posted by
Stink Eye & Tube Steak
at
10:37:00 a.m.

2 comments:
Those have got to be the worst jeans ever. I defy anyone to show me worse. LOL
Could you imagine Rita McNeil wearing those puppies?
Post a Comment