Ask permission prior to using my material in any form. Third party ads, links and video are not my property or responsibility unless I am the actual participant.
This blog is a journal of little bits and fragments of my life and what I find interesting. This is where I scratch the surface.
I just can't help myself, one of the pictures by the back of our house shows a fence (the first pic). That fence is about 5 feet high. The drift is over the fence! Infront of our house, the snowbanks are as high as our front porch. Which is insane. . . it means well over 6 feet high! (Our house is on a hill).
thank you for all the snow pics lisa...i was starting to think that maybe i was going a bit absent in the memory department. i remember snow banks that high when i was a kid growing up in huron county...snow banks as high as the top of the school bus out in the country...a front yard so deep we could build snow tunnels in them to play in. a LOT of snow.
we have about five inches in the back yard right now but... its terribly terribly cold right now.
thanks for writing earlier, i have been super busy here.
better wander back to french. have i told you i suck at french? hahaha :)
Hey!. . .I have had to tunnel, the kids have had to tunnel, and Wookie is a tunneling machine!
Glad to hear London didn't get too much in the way of snow this time. I am fed up with the white oppressive stuff.
I didn't know you were en francais right now! Bonne chance! Toute la monde! Tres bien mon petite chou. Je es heureux pour tu! You can do it! Mon amie. I am going to frappez la rue toute de suite.
3 comments:
thank you for all the snow pics lisa...i was starting to think that maybe i was going a bit absent in the memory department. i remember snow banks that high when i was a kid growing up in huron county...snow banks as high as the top of the school bus out in the country...a front yard so deep we could build snow tunnels in them to play in. a LOT of snow.
we have about five inches in the back yard right now but... its terribly terribly cold right now.
thanks for writing earlier, i have been super busy here.
better wander back to french. have i told you i suck at french? hahaha :)
hugs,
lou
:)
Hey!. . .I have had to tunnel, the kids have had to tunnel, and Wookie is a tunneling machine!
Glad to hear London didn't get too much in the way of snow this time. I am fed up with the white oppressive stuff.
I didn't know you were en francais right now! Bonne chance! Toute la monde! Tres bien mon petite chou. Je es heureux pour tu! You can do it! Mon amie. I am going to frappez la rue toute de suite.
LOL
Gee Woodle, thanks for the info. Since I live so close to Orange County, I will take your comment to heart. . .
Post a Comment