Okay bloggers. . .what is the best disclaimer to have on a personal blog? Now, don't all rush at once, I know my blog traffic is through the roof ;) Blogs can be subject to libel.
How far do bloggers need to go to protect themselves in Canada from lawsuits? In the US there have been cases and in Canada as well.
I have done some cursory searching, but I am still unsure. So I just rambled a disclaimer off. Are there some points that ought to be made to avoid legal issues on a personal blog, or any blog for that matter?
Any input would be greatly appreciated. Now don't all line up at once. . .
Note: I have put the comment moderation back on for a time. . .sorry but you'll have to use the word verification. |
2 comments:
Online Pharmacy for Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu, Viagra. Get Cheap Drugs online. Buy Pills Central.
[url=http://buypillscentral.com/]Purchase Best Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Tamiflu[/url]. prescription generic drugs. Discount medications pharmacy
Suitable many years Buy Cialis Lower Apothecary has been recognizable among unequalled online apothecary suppliers and customers all over Discount Cialis Pharmacy Online the world.
Post a Comment