20070208

Canada's Wonderland Horror


I almost forgot about this picture. . .it was on the Ellen Show last year. I was just going through pictures and trashing the bad ones. Look at how calm I look. This was the first real rollercoaster I had ever been on. Considering the fact that I have huge anxiety issues with rides, except for the ones at Sauble Beach, I was A- Okay. But my kids. . .now that is funny. They will kill me if they see this, but it is too good not to share. Click on the picture to get the full effect. . .it is really hillarious close up.

Oh boy this leads to another Mad Max reference "Just walk away and there'll be an end to the horror" . . . .
"WE WILL NEVER WALK AWAY". LOL. Those movies are cheesy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family, you must have beautiful parents, at least on the maternal side!!

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

They are freakin' fantastic!