20071025

"Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror"

People should always wear underwear. I just picked up one of those entertainment publications (just to keep up with the Pitt's and Posh) that showed MORE blacked out pictures of Britney Spears "gash flash". I hate that term, but, honestly, what the heck is she doing still running around without her fundies on? Has she not learned her lesson?

My automatic thought was "how unsanitary", like, what if she was sitting on a park bench, or worse, a bus seat or any public seat for that matter? The cooties that could be transferred back and forth. Even though I may have a few millimetres of fabric between myself and the seat, I would still be grossed out. I would not want to sit where she has been, or anyone for that matter who has not sheathed their "Divine Monosyllable."

"But she doesn't find underwear comfortable' That was the explanation. Who in the world doesn't find underwear comfortable? There are many types to choose from and really, if you have the money, I am sure someone could design something to make Britney feel like running through fields of wheat but contained, while keeping all her "bits" in.

I can understand if you are wearing a kilt regimental style, but for a day to day wardrobe, please cover up your clam. It just isn't proper.

If it is for publicity or "pubicity", sorry honey, once you've seen one, you've seen them all, a twat is a twat is a twat, and yours ain't that special.


Maybe she sent all her undies to "Panties for Peace", doubt it. http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/071025/oddities/myanmar_thailand_unrest_offbeat


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't say ain't. It bugs me.

LOVE YOU

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Gin, honestly, I am warning you, I am going to count to three, and then call your uncle. Plus I am going to eat all your Halloween candy, because you ain't here. HA!

Love Mom.