Really, I should be happy that we have health benefits. I am not an unfortunate person that has to spend thousands of dollars out of pocket so my kids can have braces, so they don't look as though I just threw 30 teeth at them, hoping they miraculously drop into alignment. Then say "Okay kiddos, use these for the next 80 years of your life". I know how lucky we are, because we have been without any benefits before, and it is hard, especially when your kids were blessed with overbites and cross bites and less than perfect occlusions.
My problem lies with the benefit company that "Big Brother" aka "Welcome to the Machine", switched to.
I have to pay out of pocket for only ortho expenses, then I am supposed to be reimbursed. This happens monthly. Every bloody claim they have screwed up and then covered it up making it look like it is my fault. No I am not absolving myself of guilt here, (okay I am, but I need to rant), but this benefit / financial company sucks. We had no problems with the other company. I have not had one claim go through without it being sent back to me, or they have lost it, and asked me to fax it in, or they forget my DH's birth date, or they made origami swans with it, and then shot it out the window. I swear that this company is seriously inept, and they really need to organize themselves. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment