This morning, after doing some banking, I mailed this letter, as well as took a copy into the cafe. In doing so, I asked the husband if something happened to my jacket. He said emphatically "NO". . . We shall see how this plays out.
On another note, as I have mentioned before, Wookie will do anything for a tissue. As I was sitting here, rambling on the keyboard, there was a big juicy spider. I squished it with a kleenex from my pocket. She wanted the kleenex, until, she realized there was a dead spider on it.
Anyhow, my friends, here is the letter (it's been a while since I have written one, and it just doesn't have any zing). I feel like the kid in "Better Off Dead" ~~~~"I want my two dollars!" Just give me a crappy BMX bike to ride, and I am in there like swimwear.
Dear (*&*&(!,
I would like my Point Zero pink down filled jacket returned to me. I have called your home (a few times) and once was able to leave a message with your one of your sons for you to call me, but I have not received a call back. I have frequented the cafĂ© on numerous occasions asking for the jacket to be returned or at least an update on it’s status.
It has almost been a year since I gave the jacket to you to have the zipper replaced.
I will gladly pay you for your time as well as the zipper. The coat does not need to be “finished”, as I have been made aware that time to do this job, is an issue.
I spoke to "blankety blank" on Thursday, October 4th regarding this issue, and wanted the coat back so my mother could finish the job this weekend, while I am at the cottage for Thanksgiving, but again was told that you would be too busy to drop it off or for me to pick it up.
If something has happened to the jacket, I would appreciate a call and an explanation. Feel free to leave a message or e mail me.
My phone number is : blankety blank My email address is : blankety blank
Update: Tibbles asked their son about my jacket at school. . .supposedly the dog has eaten it. When she said "I'm gonna tell my Mom", he said he was just joking.
I am not impressed.
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment