Ask permission prior to using my material in any form. Third party ads, links and video are not my property or responsibility unless I am the actual participant.
This blog is a journal of little bits and fragments of my life and what I find interesting. This is where I scratch the surface.
mmmmmmmmm. . . alcohol. I should have thought of that. My brother made me a really good drink last weekend, it was so easy too,
Half a lemon cut up Half a lime cut up 1 Ounce of Vodka Sprite (Mountain Dew would be good too)
It was very refreshing, normally, I don't drink vodka. It was nice though because it was bloody hot on the weekend. I just gobbled those drinks down.
I decided last night to reem out the medicine cabinet, and then all my makeup and hair crap. I collected a half a garbage bag of junk. I couldn't believe it. Baffles me that I could collect so much stuff.
2 comments:
I am bored too, now that the alcohol has worn off.
mmmmmmmmm. . . alcohol. I should have thought of that. My brother made me a really good drink last weekend, it was so easy too,
Half a lemon cut up
Half a lime cut up
1 Ounce of Vodka
Sprite (Mountain Dew would be good too)
It was very refreshing, normally, I don't drink vodka. It was nice though because it was bloody hot on the weekend. I just gobbled those drinks down.
I decided last night to reem out the medicine cabinet, and then all my makeup and hair crap. I collected a half a garbage bag of junk. I couldn't believe it. Baffles me that I could collect so much stuff.
Post a Comment