20080221

Winona's Big Brown Beaver

Primus rocks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with the plastic chaps? After a couple of hours in those, they'll smell worse then a big brown beaver........Mom

artquest1 said...

After listening to several burned Canadian CDs, (procured from a secret source, known only to the CIA and its clandestine networks), and then some of the music you post, I can only assume that either Canada has some of the cheesiest musicians in the world, or, more likely, the permafrost and tundra has "addled" your organs of perception to the point of non-discrimination. Frost bitten cochlea - who knew?
Oh, and by the way, you may be the only person in the world with an anonymous Mom. How does that work at family reunions etc?
Bob

Anonymous said...

Artquest, in this crowd, it works to my advantage. Mum

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Now, now Bobbers, don't get your gotchies all in a wad. I am merely supplying the masses with what I think is good. Now, I am one for a diverse selection of tuneage. Most of what we hear and what I have posted here is a result of American Music~~~Hey now, that is a really good song by the Violent Femmes. I will put it up and dedicate it to you, and they are Yanks.

I am tone deaf, so maybe that does effect my musical taste. . .