20080228

I Inhaled My Nose Ring

Oh dear, I think I really did inhale my nose ring last night, actually it's not a ring, but a dot. I feel a heaviness in my chest, and my nose dot is A.W.O.L..

Gibbles returned red eyed and sore from her ski trip, she did wear the appropriate attire. Let's hope that this is the dawn of a new era, where she actually wears hats, mitts, and snow pants when it is needed.

Right now, the house is quite, aside from the sounds of mass mastication, and the television. Mass mastication, is the dogs, they are chewing en masse, and it is such a relief from the barking, yipping and growling.

I had been dethroned as Alpha Bitch today. This evening I took matters into my own hands and thoroughly growled and barked at each dog individually. Then, I sat on each of them. Squashed my non worked out bottom right on them. They had been acting like complete assholes. Thanks Mom, for the tip.

I have a threshold, and I reached my limit, I had one nerve left, and the synapse was sparking and then I went into dog talk. It is not a pretty sight, and I sound like a complete idiot, but guess what. . .it worked.

2 comments:

Rositta said...

Now that's one video I would have loved to see, LOL, good thing I have a good imagination...ciao

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Guess what, last night whilst drooling over Antonio Banderas, I actually found it in my bed.

Thank goodness, but ,considering all of the dots that I have lost, I am sure there are some jingling around in my bronchi.