Now, personally, I think a poll should be done, whether or not Addled looks better with or without facial hair. He tells me that when he shaves, he gets itchy and uncomfortable and ends up with acne. I told him that there are lots of products available to the male species now to combat carbunkles and boils. If there are any males out there who wish to give their opinion vis a vis care of the beard area to avoid zits, please do tell. I think he looks ten years younger, at work, he was called a "stallion", his face was touched by fellow workers and they all appreciated his shorn baby face. God, I am shrill, I had no idea. |
20080215
A Dark Glimpse of Addled Sans Beard
Posted by
Stink Eye & Tube Steak
at
3:03:00 p.m.
3 comments:
He sure is a good sport, better without the hair...watch out for that storm Sunday...ciao
Now at least the male population knows how it feels, the pains we go through to make them happy by shaving...uh, certain parts, ehem...and have itches and ingrown hairs on certain tricky parts.
Not that I'm saying anything, that is.
Ehem.
Ok. I didn't say anything.
Don't aftershaves prevents those acne problems? My man doesn't have that problem, I should make it a point to ask him...
LOL. . .ya, serves the bugger right, all those "spots". If your man has any tips or tricks, do let me know. Addled is follically challenged in that area. He has started to grow it back already, because he thinks he gets more "respect" at work with a beard. LOL.
Rositta. . .he only pretends to be a good sport. I literally had to force him into position. Or lure him with chocolate.
Post a Comment