20080212

What is it with men and facial hair? Honestly, I said to Addled, "you would look so much younger and fresher if you were clean shaven."

An affrimative NO was the answer I received. We were driving in the truck at the time, and he told me that it is too cold to be without a beard. I said, "aside from a few rogue hairs, I do just fine".

So, I am going to make him a face protector. It is going to be a fake beard that he can put on prior to going outside, and remove when he is indoors. That way he has the best of both worlds.

I have grey felt, I have already cut out the mouth area, I think I will take a mixture of lint and dog hair and apply it to the pattern to give it a furry look. It will be a Valentine's Day present.

1 comments:

Rositta said...

I hope you post a picture if you ever get him to put it on, lol...ciao