20070301

Freezing rain has welded my doors shut.
Lights are flickering.
If Adam was safely tucked into bed, it would be a much more enjoyable storm.
I wonder what tree will fall down tonight?
Please do not let it be a maple.
It would not be pleasant to have a 200 year old maple end up in our basement.

Can't sleep tonight, since not using my weights, I am feeling like crap. I need some bigger ones, the 10 and 15 pounders. My other weights are sitting at the now defunct areobics and weight training building and I have to go get them. Maybe I will start the La Chica Dance moves (oh my god, that would be so funny). I had a hard enough time learning the darn "Grapevine". I miss that class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are pugs for sale in the Sun Times today!

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Oh no, people shouldn't tell me about cute pugs for sale (there is nothing sweeter than a baby pug). I think my three dogs are enough (but the county does allow me one more).
Any more dogs and I will end up on Intervention. ;)