Really I am not wearing a sporran, it's my handy dandy treat bag. (Actually, in terms of definition it is the Gaelic word for pouch). Onyx won first place at puppy school in the combo trials, and second place in recalls. Second place because I forgot to do a "watch me" command so they added ten seconds on to my time. Still the horny little man did well, and was very happy with his results (as you can see by his red rocket). I dragged both girls with me. In a few weeks it's Wookie's turn. |
20080422
Posted by
Stink Eye & Tube Steak
at
6:24:00 p.m.
5 comments:
Lisa, that isn't a rocket, its a lipstick you better not use!
LMAO. . .that is nasty!
That is one cute puppy, rocket or not...ciao
Darnit..I hate this...your sporran is bigger than mine!
heh
-Dave
Hey Rositta. . .he is a little love bum. Really affectionate. When he meets new people, he just sits down on the ground with a big thud, and wants people to tell him how handsome he is.
He is now about 2/3 or so the size of Wookie. She weighs 74 lbs, and two weeks ago, Onyx weighed in at 47 lbs. He is going to be one big dog.
Dave~~~"Sporran Envy" LOL. WB thinks I look like a complete dork out walking with it. It is akin to a fanny pack. Yet, it saves my pockets from having residue from red hots, cheese and hopi fish. Such a great combination.
Post a Comment