Not much news here. Nothing of interest to report. It's going to be hot and sunny today, I am still grumbling about being a redneck, literally, I forgot sunscreen, and now my neck is a shade of burgandy.
My house is a disaster, I can't for the life of me find all my tax info. I know I put stuff away in a "special" spot, thought I was being extremely organized at the time, and now, it's missing. It's the RRSP shit too.
My email inbox is a freaking disaster zone. I had not remembered to add Addled's email info, and now I have 273 messages on top of mine that are all bungled up. It was so much easier without the computer. I am so sick to death of penis enlargement and mac airbook laptop notifications.
I was going to resume painting the floor of the porch today BUT there is a 40 percent chance of rain. I am not sure if I should even try to attempt it or just buckle down and try to concentrate harder than an orange, and just get the stuff that I should be doing done.
I tell you, I am like a kid with ADHD, who ate red dye and a box of Fruit Loops. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment