20080107

Puppy Pictures ~~Just Over Four Weeks Old


Here are a lot of first times. . .first time with puppy mush, (milk replacer, water and kibble smooshed up in a gluey concoction), first time outside on a warm 14 Celcius, but foggy day and the first time I ever had black eyed peas on New Years Day.























This is the New Years Day black eyed pea salad I made, with salmon and a really lovely dressing.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Borat! Great Looking pups! What is that you are feeding them?

Rositta said...

Baawwwaaah, I want one so badly, they are so cute. My offspring gently reminded me that I can't travel if I have one though so I guess I'll just look and covet...ciao

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Dad, Adam hates Borat. He loves the movie, but he hates Borat. ..What about Winky (remember the kidney stone episode). I am leaning towards some Welsh, or Norse names. . .

Then again, I could name him MAC Brian.

Hey Rositta. . .I have one lone female left, unless someone changes their mind. It's a black one, absolutely delicious, the puppies are averaging 7 lbs! They are porkers.

Anonymous said...

don't you just want to eat them up!!! what colour is Morris' collar? is he on the pictures!? i'm so excited to see him again! hopefully friday, is what the big man is saying.
hope you guys had great holidays!
L.

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Hey Chou,

Morris has the tartan plaid collar, he is more brown than black, my camera just doesn't seem to pick that up, although he is a very dark brown. Friday sounds good. We have someone coming today to pick out a pup~~probably
"7" the one with the blob of white.

cu,
grease