One little test. . .I spent a whole day in college to get the same results. Hmmmph. This was found at http://lifelilnotebook.wordpress.com . It was a nice diversion. |
20071216
Posted by
Stink Eye & Tube Steak
at
10:40:00 p.m.
One little test. . .I spent a whole day in college to get the same results. Hmmmph. This was found at http://lifelilnotebook.wordpress.com . It was a nice diversion. |
Posted by
Stink Eye & Tube Steak
at
10:40:00 p.m.
Powered by Blogger. DownRight Blogger Theme v1.4 created by (© 2007) Thur Broeders
2 comments:
Ahahaha! Don't you just love Blogthings?
"One little test. . .I spent a whole day in college to get the same results."
I can't stop laughing!
http://lifelilnotebook.wordpress.com
I like that quiz.
"You're logical, driven, and ruthless.
You'd make a mighty fine lawyer."
I suppose I would have liked to be a lawyer given the opportunity...ciao
Post a Comment