20071204

Winter Pics in Midwestern Ontario #2 December 4th




































Here are some wintery pictures from Blyth, in Huron County, Ontario. I will add captions later, right now I can't find my woodpile, I am not joking, the vicinity is known, but not the exact location.


I was able to detach the hose from the outside "whatchamacallit", that was worrying me. It was frozen on last week, and there was a threat of pipes freezing if it was not removed.


Adam had shovelled around 7:00 am, then the plow came and filled our driveway in again. It is not fair, we get snow from being a corner lot, being located across from the arena, and from just being on a street. All the snow blows in from the arena, and the plows push it toward our driveway, and then they come from the corner and dump it again, then the plow comes barrelling down the road again with a load of snow.

0 comments: