Still can't get to sleep, I don't like leaving the dishwasher on if I am in La La Land. If anyone ever goes to the Yahoo Answers, expect to see some pretty obtuse questions like "if I leave a piece of raw chicken in my backpack all day, will it still be okay to eat". Fuck. |
20071211
Posted by
Stink Eye & Tube Steak
at
8:42:00 p.m.
3 comments:
Lisa, your too hard on yourself, fuck me if they can't take a joke...Just try to get some rest and stop crying. Have a good shot of something and go to sleep...Mom Rositta
Thanks, yup, I got a bit of sleep. The pumpkin for dogs seemed to work. I think Wookie's problem about wanting out all the time was because she was loose, poor thing. Things seem well now. Thanks Mama R :)
Rosita!!! Lisa!! Im shocked at the language! Go to your rooms now you are BOTH grounded for a week! And NO watching two and a half men for a month!
Dave
Post a Comment