This marvelous piece of graphic art was sent to me by one of my titillating blog readers, Dave. I thank him very much his contribution to this tiny blog, and for giving me a big laugh on many occasions. The detail which is depicted in this visual representation of the notorious Drive By Fry Guy is exemplary, the checkered outfit, the cell phone (which I am pretty sure is fake), the realistic trees which dot my street, and the point on top of the Fry Guy's head is quite evident. Although, the grill should look angry and have gnashing teeth. Since the Drive By Fry Guy has been rotating his extensive 1980's car collection, I have been unable to snap a quick picture. (I have had delayed reaction, and only in hindsight do I realize the peon has driven by). Sightings have been documented by certain neighbours who are more on the ball, and my husband waved to him (now dear, was that the smartest thing to do?). He will be seen at Pumpkinfest , any local tractor pulls, or just pretending he still actually lives here. |
20070615
Drive By Fry Guy
Posted by
Stink Eye & Tube Steak
at
3:15:00 p.m.

0 comments:
Post a Comment