20061108

What I DIDN'T serve my family for dinner tonight

Instead of the "Continental Appetizer's" from "Cooking For Two" that are pictured above, with an extensive assortment of protien, of which includes eggs, different cheese varieties, what I think is an onion, sausage, a wedge of fresh lemon, a raw artichoke, an open can of sardines (or could that be kippers?), a charming lobster, and some brine products. . .
I told them to "make yourself a dang quesadiLLa". ~~~ Just joking, I love "Napoleon Dynamite", and have waited to use that line somewhere.

3 comments:

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

Thanks! And I thought that I was invisible in blog land. . .You are my first official commentator, I feel like I should give you a gold star :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, that is quite an origanal assortment of snackery. although im not sure if a whole lobster could be considered a snack, either way im sure it would be delicious. one question before i leave, for the "word verification" why is there a diabled symbol beside the box? I wouldnt imagine its for parking.....

Anonymous said...

hahaha your brother showed me this and that was pretty funny, i would have picked subway myself or the suprime crunch wrap at toco bell....speaking of that i might just get one now!