20080313

Ick, more snow fell last night, and a bit today. I was going to drive to Wingham, but I figure, nah, I'll stay home and maybe tomorrow will be a nicer day. After the ordeal I had the other evening with Addled, I don't even want to encounter snow filled roads.

He decided to lead me home through a short cut. . .I was in a snit to begin with, and his short cut became a "lets drive all over god's lost acre and pretend I know where I am going, and torture my wife". There were drifts on these back roads with huge deep ruts in them and I was being pulled into the ditch. I had to keep up with him, because I still don't know Huron County roads well.

I had no idea where we were, ended up in Holmesville, and then somewhere else, and by the time we got back on highway four, I was so mad, and my ass was clenched so tight that I was ready to have a melt down. I was furious. So, back safely on highway four, I tailgated him and put on my high beams, then blinked them erratically. I pulled him over, and screamed "YOU OWE ME BOTOX FOR THE WRINKLES YOU JUST CAUSED ON MY FURROWED BROW".

I have never done that in my life.

So, for the past couple of days, I have been using the On Golden Paws method of training for Onyx. Works like a charm, even for Wookie. No Alpha Dog mentality. It is making the dog work for you, totally different mindset than what I have been reading about. I think I like it. I do feel like an asshole holding a piece of kibble on my forehead in public, but that's okay, I have looked like a moron before, and I will look like on again.

0 comments: