Addled was pampered yesterday, he had his hair done stylishly. Poor man, he is drowning in estrogen. He is concerned with his thinning, and I thought that this would be the perfect hairstyle. After all the fussing, primping, flat ironing, waxing, and gooping, he decided that he would secretly shave his head while I went for a power walk. Upon returning, I encountered my new husband, Mr. Clean. It was quite the shock, and I have not completely recovered. |
20080317
Addled's Hair. . . .
Posted by
Stink Eye & Tube Steak
at
7:59:00 a.m.
3 comments:
You guys kill me! With a "DO" like that, I don't blame him for shaving it all off, the kids were correct, he did look like an octogenarian Harry Potter. Way to go Adam. Mum
Give me a picture of the old baldie. I hope he doesn't look like some of your Dad's companions who are teetering on the shaky side of sixty and still believe because they ride bikes they are the reincarnation of Bruce Willis. Mum
Future Husband has been shaving for years. I like the look. He says if he'd known he'd be getting so much attention from the ladies, he'd have done it when he was 18.
Post a Comment