20071116

All you can do is laugh

"Mom, do you have to poo". . . this is the question I woke up with today. My daughter was thinking because of my gait, that I was constipated. I am leading myself with my pelvis and swinging my legs.

Okay, I am not going to complain any more about my gimpy legs or my wonky back.

The snow has fallen, albeit, not as much as I would have expected. There is probably only about ten centimetres this morning. Which in "Un-Cannie" terms (thank you Artquest) would be about four inches. Woopie ding ding. . .

Not that I was really hoping for more, but it might put me into the premature Christmas Spirt, that we as North Americans are supposed to be revelling in. The commercials started early this year. Buy this and you will make your kids like you, buy that and your husband will let you give him wedgies for the next year, without any hesitation. If only it were true.

I still have my pumpkins out from Hallowe'en, I know that this is bad, I look like a negligent homeowner. It's not my fault. . .really, the neighbours have been dropping them off, or giving them to the kids as they pass their house returning from school.

0 comments: