20070514

What the heck do people want with ugly Dante bookends? I listed them once about two weeks ago, and they only had 12 or so hits. This time, re listing them, they have had over 200 hits. Not that they are a pricey item, I list my stuff low, but really, why the sudden urge for these monstrosities? As I sit beside them, I want to gag and they are staring at me in the most irksome way. They definitely do not make you feel comfortable, I feel like I am intruding when I am near them.

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very High
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante's Inferno Test

Geez, I almost made it to Purgatory, bummer.

The funny thing is, other items are not selling at all, stuff that is really neat. I re listed my suede and toscana sacrifice jacket for the last time, and not a single person has showed the least bit of interest (I am actually happy about it, because I LOVE the jacket). There are watchers on other items, but alas no bids.

It normally takes three listings to sell one item.

Weird.

I can't sleep tonight because I am really excited for two friends, who have the stork appearing tomorrow. A bambino is on the way. Babies are so full of hope and potential, and they are such a loving family, that this new addition is going to bring such joy to their family. I want to get out and get a gift, but I am stuck, since the van pooped on us, and Adam has Antonio all to himself.

It's hard trying to think back to that baby phase of your life, and think what was a really good, utilitarian item. You can only receive so many receiving blankets, and bibs. I have been itching to buy someone the organic cotton onesy set that I saw at P'lovers. It comes with little booties and looks so comfortable.

So the insomnia, coupled with the fact that I have taken my "sleepy times" is kind of making me a bit gibbled. I have put through three loads of wash, vacuumed the rear end of my fridge, pulled out both stoves, vacuumed them, and hung some wash to dry on my indoor drying rack.

I want a clothesline and my self proclaimed "envirogeek" hubby hasn't had the time to help me. Dryers are the worst thing for hydro. So maybe tomorrow I will fart around and try to string up a clothesline, if the hail doesn't come and bonk me on the head.

Back to the "envirogeek" self title (he used it on Facebook). . .he is spending so much time on Facebook, no wonder he doesn't have time to help put up a clothesline. I like to call it FaceCrack, I hate it. I did get in touch with an old friend, who is hilarious, but other than that, it's a big waste of time. Ya, I've got some friends, but I would rather see them in person than actually keep getting poked.

I don't put up my maiden name for various reasons, and most people who knew me, knew me as that.

I am part of the Ron Burgundy fan club though. "San Diego. . .in German it means a whale's vagina". The Anchorman rocked.

0 comments: