20070508

Something so utterly horrible that it was hilarious happened on the power walk last night that I can't even post it. My walking buddy and I laughed so hard, there were tears and loose bladders. We were balanced on the precipice of the absurd, and then toppled. We were giggling like school girls. There aren't many people in the world that can cause this to happen, just a look and you are suddenly in the realm of convulsive, crying laughter. My abs still ache, and I cannot get the snapshot out of my head of what we saw. It was just soooo bad.

I think we should take a different route next time.

One thought that does sober one up at times like these, is the thought of a spider nest living in your ear. Two spiders pitched a tent, and had a camp out in a young boy's ear near the maleus, incus and stapes terrain. Ewwwwww. How gross. The doctor had to flush the ear canal twice, and out came the arachnids. The afflicted child had heard rice crispy sounds in his ear and had complained to his mother. It was right there on the Yahoo news. It's bad enough knowing that you have potentially swallowed one, let alone having them break out the coleman stove in your ear. http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/070506/koddities/oddity_us_spider_boy_1

0 comments: