Read my last post. . . Okay, the first pic is half of what was originally sitting on the swing, the candy tube was underneath the swing. The second pic was the pic I took when I realized. . . .hey. . . I should document this crap, after I had removed some of the glass (what was in the bag). Honest to God, I am fed up with difficult people who just seem to think it is okay to do anything, just because they are bored. I realize that yes, you should always support your children, but when they or you are known to be destructive and irritating to others, maybe it is time to do some inward reflection. Ask yourself "How would I feel if this was done to me/my kids/my property?" I am not jumping to conclusions or getting worked up over a pound of glass that was left on my child's swing. This has been 5 years of dealing with Bullshit from these people. This could have really hurt my kids, or someone else. Further more, I don't think it is right for other's to have to put up with renegade children, who don't know how do behave on constant basis.
In some ways it was a "good thing" that there was a copious amount of glass there. If there was only a small bit and more inconspicuous, it could have easily been sat upon.
This is the first time that I have ever confronted these people about an issue. I don't think it will help, but venting (assertively) sure made me feel a lot better.

 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment