20081014

Spiders and a Shout Out to The Ministry of Environment

Okay, I haven't set out to the polling station yet. I am quivering. There has been another spider of unknown name found in my house. It has blood red legs. In the shower, I was lathering up the bits, looked down and saw the legs flailing around, all I could do is crush it with a gigantic bottle of conditioner. There was one found on Tibble's bed, and there was a huge one found crossing the floor of the "entry room". We are under attack. I am terrified of both spiders and chemicals. I think the Sister Fats may have been a pain in the ass, but kept down the insect and arachnid population in the home, at least upstairs.

When I crushed the one crawling across the floor, it was in twilight, and it may have been the big Momma, who left her offspring to plague me. I just don't know, it was a big one and when I stepped on it, it left a snot impression, like cream ectoplasm.

Why the hell can't the Ministry of The Environment put up a decent spider identification page for Ontario???? We might all wake up dead from poisonous venom cursing through our veins.

If I was in politics, that would be my first priority.

3 comments:

artquest1 said...

Well, I know your are distraught that you don't have a candidate such as our very own Sarah Palin. She is obviously a woman of great vision, as she claims that not only can she see Russia from her back porch (in Central Alaska) but because her home is surrounded by foreign countries, she knows how to deal forcefully with trouble (what have you guys been threatening her with up there in the far Northwest?).
Just remember, when you vote, the terrorists don't win.

Stink Eye & Tube Steak said...

LOL on Palin. Honestly, she plays the flake card quite well.

Gleemonex said...

aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!