We got married in a fever Hotter than a pepper sprout. . .
I like the Calvin Johnson (sic) "cover" of that song. I am pretty sure it was Calvin Johnson.
Anyhow, my kids are still fevered (not as bad), and it's a snow day. ALL THE SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED. Yippeee. . . at least, they are not missing school. I was given some misinformation regarding the Orphan Clinic, it's open TUESDAY. . .not Monday. So. . .we will wait out the vile illness, and tomorrow the roads will be better for driving anyhow.
Power walked last night, with the big hat and my walking buddy. The big snow globe has deflated, and looks very sad. I wish the owners would pick it up or do something with it. Yet, I can't say too much because my hose is still outside, frozen to the ground, not connected of course. I just kept forgetting to roll it up, and there it lies.
Not too much new here, Adam bought me three boxes of Brandy Beans. . .I am addicted. I just can't stop. I may be a tad tipsy.
Aerobics has been cancelled for good, and I am going to have to get my weights so I can at least keep "my guns" in prime condition. I don't want, as someone put it on CBC's Wanted Words, "arm lungs". I think I have to get heavier weights anyhow, but it's always good to have an assortment.
C'est la vie.
I have nothing remotely exciting to post here. The day has been filled with running up and down stairs with tea and juice for the kidlets. I sequester. . .Adam called me the "World's Meanest Mother". I figure, that it is a deterrent against crying wolf. If kids do not like to be at home sick, then I do not have false alarms. Also, it keeps the illness in a specific area, and off my remote, phones, and other touchable objects. If I go down with the flu, I am toast. The dogs will be crossing their legs and chaos will ensue~ or more chaos than usual.
Oooh I am starting to sound like a germophobe. I am quite comfortable with certain germs, just not alien germs. I like the idea of the new way of coughing. You cough into the crook of your elbow, instead of your hands. What a wonderful idea. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment